Sunday, March 23, 2008

Giveret!!!!

Tonight I made some errands at AM:PM, and on the way back home, two high school youngsters asked me: "Giveret, tirtzi she'naazor lach im ha'sakyiot?" (Madam, would you like us to help you with the bags?"). I was so bored and I pretended not to understand Hebrew, so the same guy added: "Hi lo mevina ivrit. Raita et ha'tachat shela?" (She doesn't understand Hebrew. Did you see her ass?). And then, they passed me by chatting about their problems.

And here I was, alone with my three bags moving my 'ass' back home. I was shocked to be called "giveret" - am I suddenly so old so that young people could call me like this? And since when my bottom is an issue for the high school kids?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have answered them back in Hebrew and ask them to mind their language next time, stupid punks!