Sunday, August 17, 2008

Guess how much I love you ;-)



I grew up with stories like The Red Ridding Hood, The Sleeping Beauty or Snow-White ... and, of course, Romanian stories.

Have you ever thought what stories do children read nowadays? I took a peak at the shelf with children's books and I have discovered a very beautiful book called "Guess how much I love you" by Sam McBratney and illustrated by Anita Jeram. And this tiny book has brought me more happiness than the other two books of short stories by Etgar Keret which I bought today.

So, guess how much I love you ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very much...:) It just made me call somebody I love a lot...

kuma lisa said...

aaaa, stiu povestea! mi se pare cea mai draguta carte pentru copii si nu numai ;o)

PARPARUSH said...

danke schon! welcome to "my crib"! you are right; for me it was love at first sight with this book.