Monday, June 16, 2008

Time & Memories

  • young pair kissing goodbye at the underground station vs. me and a guy spending more than an hour chatting after exchanging notes from the courses in the cold winter evening;
  • smoky Edgar's Pub vs. me and Under The Day as students;
  • junk food of McDonald's vs. me and the Kvutzah after the last exam of the semester, usually the Hebrew exam, celebrating the end of the academic year;
  • an isolated park near the faculty vs. my first boyfriend;
  • Cărtureşti bookshop vs. me and Under The Day in between courses at university (me buying from sales, of course);
  • clothes and shops in Bucharest vs. me and B. going (window)shopping and having fun;
  • my room vs. childhood, youth, student, exams, summers with books and films ....
My Romania is family, friends, smells, tastes, feelings ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice :-)

Anonymous said...

io sunt nostalgica de la gradinita incoace...